Chief Executive Officer
With executive and entrepreneurial experience spanning over 40 years, B. B. Tuley has managed, restructured and guided many companies in a wide variety of industries, including:
- Retail chains
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Transportation and logistics
- Restaurant chains
- Food service
- Life Sciences
Mr. Tuley has spent the last several years assisting companies and their stakeholders through transitional and crisis periods in diverse management roles including CRO, interim-CEO and interim-CFO. In addition to day-to-day high-level management, Mr. Tuley has utilized his broad experience and professional background to accomplish specific tasks including:
- Management restructurings
- Cash and working capital control
- Strategy development to meet market paradigm shifts
- Supply side control for swings in market share
- Relocations of production facilities
- Sales of assets, up to and including entire operating divisions and companies
Mr. Tuley has also served as court-appointed interim Chief Executive Officer, Chief Restructuring Officer and Chief Financial Officer for several corporations, with revenues ranging from $50 Million to $400 Million.
Prior to his present vocation Mr. Tuley held a wide variety of roles in industry, including:
- Partner in international CPA firm, Arthur Young & Company (now Ernst & Young)
- CFO and CEO of a nationwide LTL freight carrier, with revenues of $100 Million
- CFO of a nationwide truck-load freight carrier, with revenues of $100 Million
- CFO and CEO of an international retail corporation, Michaels Stores, Inc., with revenues over $1 Billion
- Member of Board of Directors for both privately and publicly held companies, in industries including transportation, retail, restaurants, telecommunications and software services.
Mr. Tuley is a graduate of Southern Methodist University with a BBA in accounting, and postgraduate studies in management at The University of Dallas and Georgia State University. Mr. Tuley is a Certified Public Accountant and is a member of the international Turnaround Management Association. Until its merger into the Texas A&M System, Mr. Tuley served on the Board of Trustees of the Research Foundation of Texas A&M University, both as a member of the Executive Committee and the Audit Committee.